BFA delivers a range of accredtied and non-accredited courses to support the development of young people and to help them move towards work and further learning. We deliver nationally recognised sports coaching qualifications, youth work qualifications, leadership and retail qualifications.
All our courses are usually FREE and open to all young people between 16-25 in Tower Hamlets, unless specially stated when advertised. We run our courses locally and in accesbile venues so everyone can particiapte in them. We support learners with learning and physical disability.
All our current and upcoming courses can be found on the Latest Training Courses section.
We have delivered the following courses in the past and usually repeat them from time to time.
1. FA Level 1 Coaching course
2. FA Junior Football Leaders course / AQA Football Leadership course
3. Community Sports Leaders Award (Level 1 & 2)
4. Introduction to Youth Work (Level 1)
5. OCN Think Smart Leadership course
6. Retail Courses (Level 1 & 2 modules Retail Knowledge, Customer Care, Methods of Payment)
7. HSE First Aid / Emergency First Aid
8. Mehendi Application (Level 1)
9. Health & Fitness (Level 1)
10. Safeguarding Children
11. Project Management (1 day)
12. Motivation & Goal Setting
13. CV and interviw techniques workshops
14. MC Roles and Responsibilities
15. Fundraising for Beginners
Emergency First Aid Course for Girls Only
Intro to Youth Work